Refer to our calendar for all our events. If you’d like to share an event, please scroll down for further guidelines.
Share An Event!
Do you have an event that you would like to share with our community? Great, we would love to help share!
Make sure your event fits one or all of the following HFUU criteria:
1. The event promotes sustainable agricultural practices (growing of food, fuel, or fiber).
2. The event is community centered and promotes education.
3. The event promotes sustainable or ecological products.
If you feel your event meets our required criteria, please complete the following:
• Submit the event to us at least on week in advance
• Outline your posting with the following required information:
1) Date 2) Time 3) Location 4) Cost/Free 5) Any additional important information
• Attach images or flyers in .jpeg or .pdf format
• Create a paragraph summary describing the event
• Create a 1-2 sentence summary for us to share through our website & social media
When you have met the criteria & have all the proper materials, please contact us & send over all the event details & materials. Mahalo!